Sunday, January 31, 2010

Will Work For Freezer Space

Today dawned bright and sunny, so we decided to go out and enjoy our beautiful snow. The original plan was that the girlies would play while I shoveled out my car. I couldn't resist the laughter for long though. (Plus, shoveling snow is HARD!) We have this little ditch that runs between our yard and our neighbor's and it made a great little makeshift mini-hill. After an epic snowball fight (which I don't have any pictures of because I was too busy defending myself) we decided to build a snowman. We worked on it (and when I say we I mean mostly me) for about an hour and TA-DA - Priscilla Denise was born. I hate that Den wasn't here to join in the fun, but I have a feeling there will still be some snow left for him to play in when he gets back.



No comments:

Post a Comment