Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Back In Action

Well, it's been a while since I posted anything, but I'M BACK!!!! The HaggisFame had a busy summer with our move from Tucson to San Antonio, getting acquainted with a new city and building a house. It's the last day of September now, and I can officially say that we are mostly settled into our new lives here in Texas. There are still a few boxes left to unpack and pictures to hang, but life is settling down into a comfortable rhythm now. I am excited to get back to Bluebonnets And Haggis. Instead of stressing out and trying to back post all the fun we had this summer, I am simply going to start fresh from where we are today. There are a few blog challenges that have come my way recently, so stay tuned for some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment