Saturday, August 8, 2009

3 or ....

Howdy from Iraq! Well I was supposed to have three more Surf-n-Turf's left but it looks like, keep your fingers crossed, I will only have two more to go. My replacement should be here by the time most of you are reading this email. Then I just have to train him up, show him what little I think I know and I can depart. This is quite a blessing. We were originally told I would not be home until mid-September and then late August and now it should be two more weeks, God willing.

I did not partake in the grand feast last night. Instead I had a nice bowl of oatmeal. I was running late and did not feel like going to the chow hall. Oh well. I hope everybody is doing well and I can't wait to see you all again soon.

Keep being great American's and relax this Sunday, enjoy a nice cup of coffee, a nice newspaper and just breathe.

Thanks again for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment