Monday, January 11, 2021

Easing Back Into Normal

It's been a pretty quiet week here at Casa de Haggis. My mom is here visiting with us and I have managed to not take a single picture. I'm going to have to remedy that before she leaves tomorrow!


One big thing happened this week. Summer started her last semester of high school! Due to ridiculously high COVID numbers in Arizona, TVHS is still remote, so she started school again this semester in her PJ's.

We are enjoying some wonderful warm winter weather here in Tucson. Since it is my last week before I start the Spring semester, I decided to sneak in a little reading in the sunshine. One of my 2021 goals is to read 52 books this year. I'm currently working on Book #2.


As always, we have had some spectacular sunrises and sunsets this week. Here are a couple of shots of this week's sky candy!


Big news coming later this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment