Monday, May 3, 2010

Petraeus and a Project

For those of you who don't already know, Dennis has been tapped for yet another deployment. Due to his relatively recent return and the generosity of his commanders in going to bat for him, he was spared another trip to the Middle East. He will instead be based out of United States Central Command at Mac Dill AFB. We are very grateful for this "good deal" that we have been given. He will leave Virginia in just a couple of weeks for his 4-ish month deployment. The best news? The girls and I will relocate to Tampa once school is out to spend the summer with him! We are all very excited!

Now, on to the project portion of the title. I am going to start cooking my way through Pioneer Woman's cooking blog ala Julie and Julia! I am always so inspired by her wit and love of butter. I thought this would be a super fun way to pass the time before we reunite with Den in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment