Friday, July 2, 2010

I Have Not, Actually Fallen Off The Face Of The Earth

I am a bad, bad blogger. Other than quick posts about my birthday and Paige's, I haven't blogged in over a month. I've been exploring Tampa with the girls and trying to finish up my two classes. For those of you who care about that sort of thing, I did finish, but with less than satisfactory B's in both. Unfortunately there are more distractions to my studies than I would like. That being said, I am thoroughly planning on enjoying my week off before the next one starts.

I wish I had more to say about Den, other than he is doing well. He works long hours in a building that I can not go in, doing a job that he can not tell me anything about, and works with people who I will most likely never meet. What can I say, it is what it is.

The girls are I are thoroughly enjoying our extended vacation. We have been all over Tampa and then some. The girls and I spend a lot of time at the apartment complex we are staying in's pool. We go it on our own during the week and the weekends have been passing by in a blur of family fun, which, since it is raining buckets today, I may actually got up here on the blog.

Our next adventure is taking us to Eglin AFB to see the McClintocks for the Fourth of July. I am especially looking forward to it. They are great friends and the girls, especially Paige, are beside themselves with excitement about seeing Lexi before they head back west to Colorado.

That's all for now. I am going to go and feed the girlies and try and come up with something we can do in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment