Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Gave You That Idea?

I can't help but notice that my birthday is mere weeks away. It seems that when people ask me what I want for my birthday, Mother's Day, Christmas, etc, I can never seem to think of anything. So, I think that from now until my birthday, any time I think of something I am going to blog about it. That being said, here is what I am lusting after at the moment.

A Jen Rusk Flight Suit Bag

I can not tell you how much I love these bags. I have been wanting one for a while, but can't ever justify the moolah for it. Check out this incredibly talented gal's work here.

Reef Ugandal Sandals. I. MUST. HAVE. THESE. I would wear them ever so much. They are made of chrome-free leather and the beads on the strap are handmade by displaced Ugandan women from recycled paper. I <3 these sandals!


No comments:

Post a Comment