Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ch...Ch...Ch...Changes

Back in 2012 when we bought Casa de Haggis, we slowly but surely started making it our own. It's one of my favorite parts of moving. Now that it's time for a new adventure and the house is on the market, I thought it would be fun to take a little trip down memory lane. I pulled the original listing photos from when we bought the house and the corresponding photos from our current listing to look at side by side.

The Master Bedroom Then....
    

The Master Bedroom Now....


Bedroom #2 Then....

Bedroom #2 Now....

Bedroom #3 Then....

 Bedroom #3 Now....

Bedroom #4 Then....

Bedroom #4 Now....

There weren't any bathroom pictures in the original listing, but, since I kind of love our bathrooms, I'll just go ahead and show them off.

Hall Bath Now....

Master Bath Now....


 Ditto for the Laundry Room

A Look Down the Hallway Then....

A Look Down the Hallway Now....

The Family Room Then....

The Family Room Now....

The Dining Room Then....

The Dining Room Now....
Yikes, I need to put something back on that wall!

The Living Room Then....

The Living Room Now....

The Kitchen Then....


The Kitchen Now....


The Back Yard Then....






The Back Yard Now....
This back yard is one of my favorite places in the whole world. I will really miss this back yard!








 And finally, The Front Yard Then....

And The Front Yard Now....

This has been such and amazing house and we have created so many wonderful memories in the short time we have lived here. I hope with all my heart that it is as happy a home for the next family as it has been for ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment