Sunday, March 22, 2015

CHEERSPORT Phoenix 2015



After AYC cheer was over this year, Summer decided to give All-Stars a go. Our local gymnastics school has an All-Stars team and Coach Steven decided to build a half-year exhibition team as well. It seemed to be a good fit for Summer, so we went ahead and jumped in. The team definitely had it's growing pains and I will say for the record that Steven is a much nicer coach than I am. (Probably why he gets paid. LOL) They managed to out together a great routine and took CHEERSPORT Phoenix head on!





I had my own issues at the competition. I forgot to charge my camera battery the night before, so, of course, it died after only one picture. Then my phone died mid-recording of the routine. Mom of the year here, folks. Thankfully, I have an awesome daughter who lent me her camera and an equally awesome friend that sent me the video she took. Sorry for the fuzziness of some of the pictures, I was using a camera that I was not familiar with and had the settings all wrong. These are actually the BEST of the shots I took.



Monsoon All-Stars take the mat!










Love these three! They were my girls for AYC.






Since they were an exhibition only team, they weren't in competition for trophies, but they did get some nifty medals!




And finally, here is the video of their performance! I think miss Summer has caught the All-Stars bug, so I have a feeling this will not be our last competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment