Saturday, October 10, 2015

First Meet of the Season

Thursday night Paige had her first meet of her Sophomore swim season. She swam the Butterfly leg of the 200 Medley Relay, the 200 Freestyle Relay, the 50 Freestyle, and the 100 Breaststroke. She did such a great job, and we are so proud of her! Some of you who see above that she swam a Fly may be a little confused. Paige has made no secret about her dislike for that particular stroke. HOWEVER, during the time trials a few weeks ago, she turned in her second best time by far in the Butterfly! Her coach is jumping on that little nugget and has made it her mission that the Fly is going to be Paige's second best stroke by the time she is finished with her. Since the Fly is not a heavily swam stroke, I am all for it! 

Go Knights!




Girl has started building some muscle. Look at those shoulders! In fact, when I ordered her FFA jacket, I had to order size up to fit her shoulders and arms!

Arrrr Maties!

Love our Knight! 

I also decided to play around with the black and white setting on my camera. I'm a little rusty, but I am pretty happy with the way these turned out!





This one is my absolute favorite of Paige!






No comments:

Post a Comment