Friday, October 30, 2015

Our First Texas Homecoming

After many, many years our girlies finally got a chance to experience their first Texas Homecoming! The Knights put on a show with a big win over Wagner and the girls got to sport mums made by their very talented Grammie. 



 Saturday night, SHS put on a 50's theme Homecoming Dance that was tons of fun! Paige LOVES a theme, so eventually she decided to go with that instead of a traditional homecoming dress. 



Of course, we had to get in a few pics with her Jeep.

 Then it was off to the dance with her friends Hannah and Holly, who decided to stick with the theme too!


 I just had to include this one. A week or so later I got this picture of Paige's cousin Ciara and I HAD to do a split screen. I had not sent this pic of Paige out and I thought it was so funny that Ciara did the foot pop too!

No comments:

Post a Comment