Now that we are all settled in and my couponing system is up and running again, I decided to do a test run at our local CVS. My total for everything pictured below was $0.00!!!!!
Here's how the deal worked out....
* 4 Dawn dish soaps, priced at $0.99 each. I used 4 manufacturer's coupons for $0.25 each, bringing my total to $2.96.
* 1 each Pantene shampoo, conditioner, and hairspray, priced at 3 for $11.00. I used 1 $4/2 manufacturer's coupon for the shampoo and conditioner and 1 $1.50 manufacturer's coupon for the hairspray, bringing my total to $5.50.
* 4 Tide with Downy detergents, priced at $5.94 each. I used 4 $2 manufacturer's coupons for a total of $15.76
* 1 can of Campbell's Tomato Soup, priced at $0.88.
* 2 packs of Tic Tacs, priced at $1.92 for both (BOGO for $0.25)
* 3 packs of Extra Pumpkin Spice gum (I think it's gross, but Summer loves it) for $2.74 for all 3 (B2G1 Free)
* 3 packs of Scunci hair elastics for $5.98 for all 3 (B2G1 Free)
* 1 Rimmel Salon Pro nail polish priced at $2.99. I used a $1 manufacturer's coupon, bringing my total to $1.99
* 1 each Almay makeup remover and Sally Hansen nail strengthener, priced at $6.49 each. I used a 30% off any beauty CVS coupon, a $3 off any Almay product CVS coupon, and a $2 off any Almay manufacturer's coupon for a total of $4.89
My total for everything above came to $41.00
I used a $5/$15 purchase and a $4 beauty rewards CVS coupons, bringing my total to $32.81
I used $32 in Extra Care bucks earned from previous purchases for a grand total of $0.00!
From today's purchases I received $15 in Extra Care Bucks to use on future purchases and I came home and submitted my receipt for the $0.50 of Campbell's Soup and $0.75 off Pantene MobiSave rebates, the $0.20 off any gum Ibotta rebate, and the $0.20 off Tic Tacs Shopmium rebate. With the rebates and the ECB's, this shopping trip became a $16.65 money maker!