Saturday, May 16, 2009

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream.

Well Hello everyone! There are only 15 more Surf-n-Turf's left over here. Once again I did not have the chance to partake in the food. I instead had to fly out to a certain location and wait all night in a blowing dust storm, waiting on another event to happen. It never happend and I finally got back this morning at 1000. With only a little nap that lasted about one hour I was up 29 hrs when I got back and it is just now about 1000 pm. So I guess that makes 41 hrs total. I am kind of tired right now. Sometimes this job has its perks and sometimes it definitley does not. I visited the Victory Over USA and Iran Palace today. We bombed it in 2003, just because. Hah. I took many pictures that I will send to Sarah.. I am going to go to bed now, so all please take care and please buy something Made in the USA this next week. (Note: These are not the pictures that Den is talking about above. I will post those when I get them)

Work, from the air









The Tigris


The evil mutant Saddam bass

Happy Peanut Butter - sometimes it's the little things in life that mean the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment