Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'd Rather Be Able To Face Myself In The Bathroom Mirror Than Be Rich And Famous

Welcome to the master bathroom!

There is only one sink in the master bath, but check out the awesome built in vanity! I plan on using more white in here.

This is going to be Den's closet. YAY for not having to share my closet with his mess dress and wetsuit!

The other half of the closet



This is the lavatory / shower area of the master bath. I love the brown in here. There is a huge mirror that hangs on the hook that's in this picture. The awesome honeycomb tiles are in here too. I am planning on using lots of white in here.

This is the linen closet in the room. You can't see it in the picture, but it has the coolest vintage glass doorknob!
Shower. Pretty unimpressive, but it is lit!
LOVE those honeycomb tiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment