Thursday, February 11, 2010

Splish Splash I Was Taking A Bath

Since I am cleaning the old house today in preparation for my landlady to bring a couple through to look at it (what they can see of it around our boxes), I thought I would share the pictures I took of the inside of the new house. This first set is the upstairs bathroom that will belong to the girls and whatever guests we might have.
A glimpse of the girls' bathroom from the hallway
The girls are extremely happy about having separate sinks and mirrors.

I absolutely adore the honeycomb tile that is on the floor. I also really like the vanity, which I think is original to the house. I don't care for the top of it, though. It's a little too 70's for me. However, since it is not my house I will be happily learning to live with it!

Help, I'm having a 70's flashback!

This is the decor currently in the girls' bathroom, which at the old house is painted white. I am not sure how it is going to look with the blue walls in the new house, so I will most likely either paint the walls in the new house a nice light pink or sell this and buy something else. I guess it depends on how much of the yellow tile the shower curtain hides!
OK, now it's time for me to go clean and pack the girls' current bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment