Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Speaking of Life Changing Things....


The winds of change have blown through Tucson. About a month ago, Dennis decided to put his airline apps out there and see what happened. There have been some frustrating issues with his transition to the Reserves, which is what prompted the airline fishing expedition. Much to our surprise, United contacted him right away. He interviewed and about a week and a half ago, he got a call with a job offer. No word yet on when his training will begin, but we are thinking that it will probably be this early this summer. He will continue with the Termites as a Traditional Reservist. He loves flying the Hawg and hopes to continue to fly it as long as he can.


GO CHEER HAWKS!
hawk only Logo 12

Not to be outdone, earlier this year, Summer's cheerleading coach resigned her position. That very night I started hearing from my previous cheerleaders that are on the team asking if I would come be their coach. I loved coaching and I've been missing it. I decided to go ahead and throw my hat in. I was called for an interview, and I guess they liked me, because I GOT THE JOB! I am so excited to dust off my coaching skills, but I have to admit, that coaching at the high school level will be a whole new adventure for me. It's a little bit scary. I have some ideas that I think will really improve the team. So, this fall, catch me on the sideline!



No comments:

Post a Comment