Sunday, February 22, 2009

Don't Cry For Me Argentina

The sandstorm is here right now. Not your typical type of dust storm like in Tucson b/c the sand is so fine it looks like fog that tastes like silt....at least the wind is not too bad right now or it could be worse. Still no idea when I am leaving this place. I am sure Harry can't wait for me to get there..and to tell the truth I am anxious to get going as well. The Deid is just too much these days.They have a brand new BX, dorms, and Chow hall that make Korea look bad or worse. The BX actually has a Starbucks, Popeyes, Charley's, and a Chinese food place. They also have this HUGE rec room with ten pool tables, three ping-pong tables, four foos-ball tables, and a huge room with about 15 PS3 and XBOX 360's set up to pass the time. They have all of this, don't get shot at, and get combat pay....makes me sick to think about that poor Army guy out there in the elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment