Saturday, March 28, 2009

Weekly Update

As I started this e-mail I have 13,598,912 seconds left in Iraq. Not bad. 22 more Surf n Turf's left also, however I missed this week again because I had to go to another destination and hang out with the big guy. It was a nice and relaxing break for one night. The weeks are flying by here, mostly due to my busy schedule. Summer turned 6 this past Monday and is having her Fancy Nancy birthday party this Saturday. I wish I could be there to see the fanciness that will be had. The weather here is nice right now. Still only about 80 for a high and morning lows in the 60's. Real nice......at least for another week or so. Dust is settling in again. I think we may all get some form of black lung from working with all of this dirt/sand in the air. The next month or so will be extremely busy for me so if I do not respond to your individual emails I apologize. I will try to get back to you in time. Thank you all for everything you do and do me a favor and grab some good BBQ or Tex-Mex food for me and enjoy! Godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment