Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dust in my ....

Wow. I had no idea it was Friday yesterday until I got to the Chow hall and saw Surf-n-Turf. This last week felt like one long Monday. Needless to say I have been a bit busy. At least at this pace, I might just turn around and actually be headed home. That would be nice. I hope all is well with each one of you and pray that the Swine Flu stays away from you all. The news is making it seem pretty bad. The dust storm we had yesterday was different. It was like a fog of fine silt in the air that made you choke when you breathed in.....not so pleasant.

Well enough about dust and swine flu......this next week go out and find a new piece of America that you have not seen before and visit. Whether it be a local restuarant somewhere or a park that you have never visited before. Then enjoy a nice cold AMERICAN beverage of your choice.







I love that in this picture these poor guys are walking either to or from the shower. Really, what's the point? (commentary by Sarah)

No comments:

Post a Comment