Saturday, June 27, 2009

Single Digits!

Giddy up! Over the big hurdle and we are now in the single digits for Surf n Turfs left. The chow hall outdid themselves again with the meal last night. By overdid, what I mean is over done. Only 9 more left though, I pray. Yet another busy week with a small silver lining. I had the boss sign a letter for me to authorize me a little room by myself to sleep in. I will only have a short time left, but I plan on handing it over to my replacement.. At least he will benifit from the room during his time here and not have to deal with a smelly person. Yesterday was my Mom's Birthday, celebrating her Anniversary of her 39th Birthday again. Happy Birthday once again!

Well I have to get running and go manage a schedule. Real combat work you know. Thanks again for all of your support. This week get ready to celebrate the 4th of July by purchasing the best watermelon you can find, find a nice shady spot and enjoy! Please take care and I can't wait to see you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment