Friday, July 17, 2009

In The Home Stretch - 6 Weeks To Go

Another Surf-N-Turf down and six more to go....

This has been a particularly rough week for my family as we Celebrated the life of my Aunt Maxine. She was a great person who has touched the lives of many and she will be sorely missed. My prayers remain with Uncle Bud and their close family to ease their minds during this time.

With the busy pace going right now this next month should fly by and I will be home before you know it. I am really looking forward to it, and all of those things that we Americans love to do. Thank you for everything you have done for me while I have been downrange and thank you for keeping my family in your prayers.

Keep living your life everyday to the fullest and enjoy everything around you, we ARE truly blessed to have what we have in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment