Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Helllo all! I am sitting here relaxing for a couple of minutes. I just got back from yet another splendid display of surf-n-turf. Tonight everything was so "delicious" I could only take one bite of each. I did finish my salad but the rest was left mostly untouched. No worries, because only seven more weeks left until I can grill my own steak. Looking forward to that. This past week the weather has been real nice. Not too dusty, even though it has been about 115-118 all week, at least I can breathe. I pray everything is going well for all of you back home. We are almost half of the way through with July already and only one more month after that until I can get out of here!

Please pray for My Uncle Bud and Aunt Maxine , they are two great Americans who are being faced with some unfortunate medical issues at this time and are in need of your support.

I hope that the coming weeks are filled with joy and fly by. Thank you all for everything you do and have done. Continue to have a great summer, grab your favorite patio furniture or lawn chair, and sit out with a cold lemonade and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment