Sunday, October 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday



Here's what we'll be eating at Casa De Haggis next week!

Breakfast of Champions
Watermelon Smoothies and Pop Tarts (I know, cringe, Pop Tarts, but the girlies have been asking for them for weeks now, and I had a coupon, and they're Halloween Pop Tarts. I am offsetting them with watermelon smoothies made with greek yogurt)
Cereal and Milk
Milk / Juice / Coffee / Tea

What I'm Packin'
Mummy Dog, String Cheese Fingers with Snap Pea Fingernails, Plum, Candy Eyeballs, and a Pumpkin Muffin for their at-school snack. Oh, and a bottle of water.

Snacky Snacky
Oatmeal Crispies and Strawberry Yogurt
I also keep a selection of healthy grab-and-go snacks in the pantry

Winner, Winner, It's What's For Dinner
Lasagna (made with the bulk spaghetti sauce I made last week) and Salad
Chicken and Dumplings Casserole and Peas (Technically, the peas are supposed to go in the casserole, but the girlies won't touch peas with a ten-foot pole, so they are all for me!)
Tacos
Grilled Chicken Salads (made with already grilled chicken that I froze)
35/35 Chicken, Rice, and Fruit (If you've never heard of 35/35 chicken, it will change your life)
Leftovers

As usual, clicking on the link will take you to the recipe that I am using

No comments:

Post a Comment