Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Only Cowboys That Will Ever See The Playoffs

If we can't be Bulls, we have to be Cowboys! For those of you who have missed my posts from earlier in the season, Summer is now cheering for the Tucson Cowboys. Considering her aspirations to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader, it seemed a good fit. 

The Mighty Mite Cowboys came out of their regular season 6 and 1, second in the points behind the undefeated Falcons team (which, I know, not many of you really care, but these boys have played an AWESOME season).

Saturday was our first playoff game and it was an exciting one.

Boys are getting pumped up for their game

My girl, getting her cheer on!





So proud of all of these girls, who have worked so hard this season

 This is my favorite football coach. He is so INTO the game.

Final touchdown to seal the deal. Cowboys win 24-14!

 Notice the rosy cheeks? That's because it's the end of October and still 90*. Gotta love living in the desert!

I know that in previous years, I have posted pics from every single game, but I decided that this year I would just do one big post at the end of the season. We'll see how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment